Tuesday, May 29, 2007

complementary love ...

In romantic stories and films , we see that lovers are from different societies , or different cultures , and we get from the story that is something weird and can't be done in real life , but there is something reliable in that love , which is lovers must complement each other ...

I admit that Love must have an aim , a common aim , and that can't be reached if lovers are different in cultures and in their way of reflection , but the don't have to be the same ...

I think that my love must complete me , must have the aspects that are insufficient in my personality , so we can stronger together ...

I dream of my love that will come one day to fill the space in my heart , and my life

Regards ;;

-------------------------------------------------

message to friends :
momken tehdo w tethado

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kayda el 3ozzal ana men yomy

ayewa ah

bogo said...

"I dream of my love that will come one day to fill the space in my heart , and my life"

i hope you find it :)